Directions to CCDTC
Address: 6058 Kells Lane, Milford, OH 45150
- CCDTC is located near the east side of Cincinnati, OH not far from the I-275 loop.
- Take the Route
50/Hillsboro exit off of I-275 turn towards Route 50/Hillsboro
(not towards Milford Parkway) and turn right (east) on Route
approximately 2 ½ miles through three traffic lights.
the third traffic light (Round Bottom Road, UDF on
corner) turn left on the second street, Kells Lane, just
past Sugar Camp.
- Our building
is the second building on the right. The property
adjoins Cincinnati Riding for the Handicapped.
View Larger Map
is located near Cincinnati, OH, in Miami Township on Route 50 just east of I-275.
|There are large parking areas available in the front of the building
as well as the rear of the building.
You can reach the club voice mail message box by calling 513-625-4337.
You can also email us.
Hotels in Area:
Numerous restaurants are located at Exits 57, 59 A, 63B and 65
- Best Western, Exit 65, 1-275 & Beechmont Ave./St. Rt. 125,
Cherry Grove. (513) 528-7702
- Hilton Garden Inn, Exit 54, 1-275 & Wards Corner Rd., Loveland.
- Holiday Inn, Exit 63B, I-275 & Rt. 32, Eastgate. (513) 752-4400
- Holiday Inn Express, Exit 57, 1-275 and Rt. 28, Milford. (513)
- Red Roof Inn, Exit 65, I-275 & Beechmont Ave., Mt. Carmel.
- Homewood Suites, Exit 59, I-275 & Milford Parkway, Milford. (513) 248-5462