How to Join
Why You Should Join
- Reduced class fees
- Use of the building for individual training when classes are not in session
- Fellowship with other dog trainers and enthusiasts
- Being around people who share your interests and have a wide variety of expertise in all areas of dog sports will help you grow in your abilities to work with your dog
- CCDTC is near Cincinnati and is easily reached from I-275 East
How to Join
It's easy as 1, 2 3
Download and complete the Membership Application, available above or by contacting CCDTCMembership. After filling out the membership application, you will need to obtain the signatures of two club member sponsors (usually two of your class instructors). Submit the completed application to: CCDTCMembership
6058 Kells Lane
Milford, OH 45150
Or deposit your application and check at the club in the Membership Box which is on the wall outside the office door.
Once your completed application has been received, your name will be published in the next edition of our bi-monthly newsletter, The Happy Howler. Current members will have a chance to comment on your application, and your membership will be voted on at the next monthly meeting following publication of your name in the newsletter, provided you have completed all other requirements.
Membership Fees and Service Hours
- Single (1 Adult over 18): Dues $45 with 16 hours service
- Single Senior (Adult over 60): Dues $41 with 16 hours service
- Family (at most 2 adults, and children under 18 who live under the same roof, one of which must be a parent or legal guardian if the other member(s) is under 18 years old.): Dues $55 with 22 hours service
- Family Junior (one adult and any children under 18): Dues $45 with 16 hours service
- Family, Senior (2 Adults over 60): Dues $50 with 22 hours service
- Lifetime: Dues $0 with 0 hours service
- Lifetime Family: Dues $10 with appropriate service hours for family members Lifetime member pays no dues, but must pay $10 to upgrade to a family membership
- Inactive: Dues $20 with 0 hours service (requires prior board approval)
- Lifetime Inactive: Dues $0 with 0 hours service
CCDTC's membership year runs Oct. 1 through September 30th. Dues are calculated from the date a new member is voted into membership.
Members pay yearly dues and are expected to volunteer to help the club in some way. Membership carries a service requirement of 16 hours per year of service to the club for individual and 22 hours per family membership. There are many ways in which you can volunteer in the club.
- Teach or assist in classes
- Help at Show-N-Gos, trials, or other club sponsored events
- Work on a committee
- Become a club officer
- Supply baked goods at club events
page to see where volunteers are needed.