Directions to CCDTC
Address: 6058 Kells Lane, Milford, OH 45150
- CCDTC is located near the east side of Cincinnati, OH not far from the I-275 loop.
- Take the Route 50/Hillsboro exit off of I-275 turn towards Route 50/Hillsboro (not towards Milford Parkway) and turn right (east) on Route 50.
- Travel approximately 2 ½ miles through three traffic lights.
- After the third traffic light (Round Bottom Road, UDF on corner) turn left on the second street, Kells Lane, just past Sugar Camp.
- Our building is the second building on the right. The property adjoins Cincinnati Riding for the Handicapped.
- There are large parking areas available in the front of the building as well as the rear of the building.
Hotels in Area:
- Best Western, Exit 65, 1-275 & Beechmont Ave./St. Rt. 125, Cherry Grove. (513) 528-7702
- Hilton Garden Inn, Exit 54, 1-275 & Wards Corner Rd., Loveland. (513) 576-6999
- Holiday Inn, Exit 63B, I-275 & Rt. 32, Eastgate. (513) 752-4400
- Holiday Inn Express, Exit 57, 1-275 and Rt. 28, Milford. (513) 831-7829
- Red Roof Inn, Exit 15, I-71 1900 Pfeiffer Rd. (513) 793-8811
- Homewood Suites, Exit 59, I-275 & Milford Parkway, Milford. (513) 248-5462
- Hampton Inn, Cincinnati Eastgate, 858 Eastgate North
- Motel 6, Exit 65, Beechmont Ave, 3600 Nine Mile Rd. (513) 752-2262
- Motel 6, Exit 44, 2000 E. Kemper Rd. (513) 772-0609
- Tru by Hilton, Exit 59, 951 Chamber Drive Milford, Ohio 45150
Numerous restaurants are located at Exits 57, 59 A, 63B and 65